To enroll in the first year MLT program courses, the student only needs to be admitted to Seward County Community College. When the student has successfully completed the majority of the first-year courses, the students need to request a MLT program application packet to be considered for admission to the second year core MLT curriculum.
• SCCC Application/Scholarship Form
• Allied Health Application Form
• Transcript Requests
• Financial Aid Interview Form
• Three (3) Reference Forms - to be returned only by the individual completing the form. (References should only be given by immediate supervisors and/or instructors).
• Essential Functions Consent Form
Applicant meets with the Financial Aid representative to discuss financial aid, and signs and submits the Financial Aid Interview form to the MLT Program Director.
After receiving the application forms, the MLT program faculty will schedule an interview with the applicant. The applicant is notified by email of the date and time of the appointment. A structured interview guide is provided to prospective students and utilized for point allocation.
The interview is conducted by a faculty member and the interview guide is completed.
The selection process occurs as follows:
• The data from the completed forms, transcripts, references and interview is transferred to the Admission Evaluation Tabulation form and the tabulation score is computed. The applicants are then ranked in order of their score.
• The Allied Health Admission Committee meets during April and as needed to review the recommendations of the Allied Health programs. Decisions are made to admit or reject each recommendation.
• The applicants will be notified by email of their acceptance, deferral, or rejection status.
For students who have previously been in the MLT program and have successfully completed a portion of the curriculum requirements, contact the Dean of Allied Health / Director of MLT at 1-800-373-9951 x 1403 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.